Logo animation!

Spiral Effect

Kaleidoscope effect

Maya particle animation

Particle animation - different look

Wire and dust removal exercise in Nuke

Smoke Simulation

Effects Reel 9/10

Renders

Dec 20, 2011

More book progress

Hello all!


Today, I finished out Chapter 4 in my new book by Ron Ganbar:  Nuke 101 - Professional Compositing and Visual Effects.  This chapter went over color correction, which was a lot of fun for me.  Below are the results of the project that was done.  The first image is the source image from the included materials, the second is the completed version.  It was an attempt to give the image a car commercial feel to it.  I think the end result looks rather nice.  Next on the list is 2D tracking, something I've been dying to learn!  =oD




No comments:

Post a Comment